Madison Avenue Insurance Group

Commercial Automotive Insurance

Who needs commercial auto insurance?

If your vehicles are registered in your company name, you need commercial auto insurance.

If you register a vehicle in your personal name, but use it for business, you may still need a commercial auto insurance policy.  Many personal auto policies exclude vehicle coverage while it is being used for business purposes.  This includes Uber and other ride sharing. 

If you rent or borrow any vehicles for use in your business, you’ll need a business auto policy.


Trucking Insurance

Trucking and Transportation companies vary in size and scope of risks.   We work with Owner Operators, Contract and For Hire Trucking, Shuttle, Limo and Town Car Services.

Madison Avenue Insurance Group offers coverage options to fit the needs of your business whether you are new in business with 1-2 units or an established company with a fleet of 500, we are here to help you.

Insurance Coverage Offerings.

  • Liability Limits from $1 Million to $20 Million
  • Cargo Coverage
  • DOT Filings
  • Cyber Liability
  • Business Owners Package & Property Coverages
  • Employee & Customer Discrimination Coverage
  • Help in implementing Driver MVR Programs

Competitive pricing 

Premium Financing Available